You have probably heard a lot about the new General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), that comes into effect on 25th May. To comply with GDPR consent requirements, we have emailed all our existing members/enthusiasts and noted your response(s). Future paperwork supplied by us will offer you an opt out box for some of these options.
The types of personal information we collect include:
* personal details, such as title and your full name;
* contact details, such as email address, mobile number, landline phone number and alternative phone number;
* date of birth;
* home address, including house name/number, postcode, street name, town and county;
* horse ownership information, such as registered name, date foaled, sire, dam, breeder and competiton records.
* records of your communication with us, such as call emails, text messages, survey comments, complaints made in any form.
* marketing communication, such as your response to marketing from us;
* fraud and theft information, such as any suspected or actual instances of fraud or theft;
* The information we hold may be shared with third parties such as the Central Equine Database, the American Saddlebred Horse Association and any legal enforcement agencies.
* We also hold information of competitors details for any event we may be hosting (for example the May Festival Show). Details are held on file for insurance purposes.